Due to the global advance of the COVID-19, we are implementing measures according to our social and business responsibility to manage the current situation.
Our objectives are ensuring both the health and safety of our employees and the continuity of the service to our clients.
We continue working to react quickly and adapt effciently to the evolving situation. For this reason:
- Orbita employees are technically available. 100% of the staff is working from home and our team is operational at our best effort.
- Our Support & Maintenance team is operational 24/7.
- We strictly follow the guidelines of the WHO, the national Ministry of Health and Social Wellfare and the local authorities.
- Extra security measures for employees that need to go to our offices or to our warehouse are being implemented, like extra cleaning activities to ensure the safest possible conditions and separation between individuals.
- Meetings will be held remotely via video-call conferences.
- We will receive and ship material within the international logistics restrictions.
- In the countries in which we have had to stop our activities due to this force majeure reason, we are already in communication with our clients and we will keep close contact with them to advance as soon as it is possible under present circumstances.
We are always commited to the best service to our clients.
Please do not hesitate to contact your direct contact from Orbita for any question or doubt regarding your specific project.
For any general enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com.